How to find usdirections
Speakers » Neville Pattinson
Senior Vice President of Government Sales, North America, Gemalto, USA
1. Advances in identity verification, or “Why Knowledge Based Authentication just doesn’t cut it any more.”
- Knowledge Based Authentication proves little today for identity verification;
- People no longer need to be identity document experts– various ways in which technology can verify identity documents;
- New ways to perform enrollment & verification of individuals using biometric solutions either in person, on-line or on a mobile phone;
- Combining document verification and biometric matching to really Know Your Customer;
- Enabling a new generation of citizen/consumer experiences with frictionless, low risk, high value digital interactions with strong identify verification.
2. Identity proofing and vetting in focus
Session Chair: Neville Pattinson
- Establishing claims of identity - credentials, biometrics, biographics…
- Establishing suitability – background checks, biographic and/or biometric;
- Limiting identity theft and fraud
- Managing ongoing vetting.
Neville Pattinson, CISSP CIPP CSCIP, is the Senior Vice President of Government Sales at Austin-based Gemalto North America. He was the technical vice-chairman of the Smart Card Alliance and sits on the board of NSTIC’s Identity Ecosystem Steering Group. He previously served a five-year term on the Department of Homeland Security’s Data Privacy and Integrity Advisory Committee.